Halloween Horror Nights Orlando
Halloween Horror Nights - BUY 1 NIGHT GET A 2ND FREE!
Do not miss out on America’s award-winning Halloween event. This superb Universal Studios Orlando Halloween ticket is valid for two separate visits on any Sunday to Friday event dates as of 14th September 2018.
This fantastic Halloween event puts you right into some of the most white-knuckled, heart-pounding moments in horror history! Between the 24th September and 2nd November 2018, the streets of Universal Studios come alive with ghosts, monsters, maniacs and mutants. With 25+ years of hosting this event, nowhere else creates a scarier and authentically terrifying event.
From haunted houses, to strictly terrifying scare zones where creatures lurk at every turn, enjoy exceptional live shows, and experience many of the park’s most fantastic rides.
Tickets will be valid on any two of the following terrifying nights:
SEPTEMBER: 14, 16, 20, 21, 23, 28, 30
OCTOBER: 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 28, 31
NOVEMBER: 1, 2
To find out more information on Halloween Horror Nights at Orlando and ticket prices, call us today!
Disney Tickets Halloween
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Experience Halloween fun and laughter on select nights at Magic Kingdom Park – between August and October. This spooky Halloween party is more fun than fright and suitable for children of all ages. Get your favourite spooky costume on and enjoy trick-or-treat around the Park. While you’re on the hunt for tasty candy and delights, keep your eyes open for the specially themed parade along with your favourite Disney Characters – they’ll be dressed in their favourite Halloween costumes too!
Take in all of the fantastic lighting, music and theming effects and magical decorations as you look for your favourite Christmas events Characters and Disney Villains. Discover world-class theatrical performances, enjoy goodies and experience the excitement of villainous entertainment.
- - Mickey’s “Boo-to-you” Halloween Parade: This spooktacular entertainment begins with a hair-raising ride by the Headless Horseman himself, followed by a series of spooky floats featuring your favourite Disney Characters in their Halloween Costumes.
- - Hocus Pocus Villian Spelltacular: You’re in for thrills and chills when meeting the three sisters from Disney’s Hocus Pocus as they use their spells and magic to join forces with Disney’s villains.
- - The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quarter: Back by popular demand, the Dapper Dans-style “band” will have you cackling with laughter to some hilarious Halloween-inspired tunes.
- - Trick or treat Throughout Magic Kingdom Park: It simply would not be Halloween without getting your hands on some goodies! From land to land, fill your pockets with sweets, snack and more.
- - Scream-o-Ween Dance Party: Practice your roar! Spend some terror-time with Mike, Sully and other favoUrites from Monstropolis.
These are just some of the many events and attractions on show, helping to create a magical and terrorific time for all the family.
Tickets will be available for the following dates:
AUGUST: 17, 24, 28, 31
SEPTEMBER: 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
OCTOBER: 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
To find out more information on Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park - and for ticket prices, call us today!
Make an enquiry
For all enquiries or to place your order
Call 01256 473 469 between 9:00am and 9:00pm Open 7 days a week
except Christmas day and Boxing day